This website is the official website of the HQ IDS and has been developed to disseminate information to the general public. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
- The web contents are subject to change without any prior notice from HQ IDS website.
- In no event will HQ IDS be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without imitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. In case of any variation between what has been produced on the website about Act, Rules, Regulations, Policy Statements etc and that contained in the relevant Act, Rules, Regulations, Policy Statements etc, held with the concerned department, the latter shall prevail.
- Links to other websites that may have been included on this site are provided for public convenience only. IN is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them. The IN does not guaranteed the availability of such linked pages at all times.
- Material featured on this website may be reproduced free of charge. However, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party. In case of doubt about the veracity and ownership of site-material, intended to be used, a prior permission / authorization of IN or the concerned department of IN or the third-party copyright holder must be obtained.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.